From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blue people may refer to:
- Methemoglobinemia, a disorder that can turn skin blue
- the Blue Fugates, an Appalachian family with congenital methemoglobinemia
- Cyanosis, a general medical condition that can turn skin blue
- A name for the Tuareg people, from their traditional clothing
- A term in the United States to refer members of the Democratic Party (United States)
- People with argyria, a condition that turns the skin blue
- popular culture
- the Smurfs cartoon and comic series
- The Na'vi are a fictional species that live on Pandora in Avatar (2009 film)
- the Blue Man Group, a performing group that performs in blue makeup
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue people.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.