From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bluejackets)
|Look up bluejacket or bluejackets in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bluejacket, or Blue Jacket may refer to:
- A term for an enlisted sailor in the U.S. or British Navy
- Blue Jacket (1745–1810), Shawnee war chief known for his defense of Shawnee lands in the Ohio Country
- Charles Blue Jacket (1817–1897), 19th century Shawnee chief in Kansas, and Methodist Minister
- Jim Bluejacket (1887–1947), one of the first Native Americans to play in major league baseball
- Jimmy Smith (baseball) (1895–1974), major league infielder often referred to as Bluejacket
- Blue Jacket (clipper), an 1854 clipper ship in the Liverpool and Australia trade
- USS Blue Jacket, the name of several U.S. Navy ships
- The Bluejacket's Manual, the basic handbook for U.S. Navy personnel
- The Bluejackets, a 1922 Dutch film
- Columbus Blue Jackets, a professional ice hockey team in the NHL based in Columbus, Ohio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.