From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bluey or bluey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bluey may refer to:
- Red, or reddish in Australian slang, especially red hair
- Bluey (nickname), a list of people
- Robert Bluey (born 1979), American conservative blogger and journalist
- "Bluey", a character in the Bluey and Curley comic strip drawn by Alex Gurney
- Bluey (dog) (1910–1939), Australian world's longest living dog
- Bluey, one of the two mascots of Ipswich Town Football Club
- A British term for the Pacific saury fish, often imported for use as a sea fishing bait
- An aerogram sent to a member of the British Armed Forces via the British Forces Post Office
- Bluey (TV series), a 1976 Australian television series
- Blueys Beach, a suburb of Pacific Palms, New South Wales, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.