|Headquarters||San Francisco, CA|
Blumberg Capital is an early-stage venture capital firm that specializes in providing the seed or series A round funding to technology companies in the software, digital and social media, mobile and consumer Internet industries. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in San Francisco with team members located in New York and Israel. Blumberg Capital is managed by David Blumberg, founder and managing partner. Blumberg backed companies including HootSuite, Sonar, Mobile Spinach, DoubleVerify, CarWoo, Nutanix, Trulioo and CoverHound.
- "LinkedIn doesn’t mean we’re in a bubble".
- "Venture Capitalists fly into angels’ territory". 21 January 2011.
- "We’re looking for two engineers with a dog and a good idea".
- "The Structure 50: The top 50 cloud innovators".
- "Starting: 3 Steps to a $1 Billion Idea".
- "Mobile Spinach eats up $1 million".