From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blunder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blunder is a particularly bad mistake. Specific instances include:
- Blunder (chess), a very poor move in chess
- Hopetoun Blunder, an event in Australian history
- Brand blunder, in marketing
- Draft blunder, in American sports
- Himalayan Blunder, in Indian history
- Blunder (TV series), a British comedy programme first shown on E4 in 2006
There are various colloquial terms, as a rule with slightly different connotations, for various forms and contexts of blunder. For example:
- Howler (error), in which people, typically schoolchildren or politicians, provide embarrassing examples of misunderstandings
- Boner, which has been used both as a synonym for "howler" and for more material blunders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blunder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.