From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blur may refer to:
In vision and optics:
- Defocus aberration, blurring of an image due to incorrect focus
- Motion blur, blurring of an image due to movement of the subject or imaging system
- Bokeh, the appearance of out-of-focus areas in a photograph
- Blur (band), an English alternative rock band
- Blur (Rachael Lampa album), a 2002 album by Rachael Lampa
- "Blur" (song), a song from Britney Spears's 2008 album Circus
- Blur (comics), a character from Marvel Comics
- Red Blue Blur, later shortened to just The Blur, an alternate identity for Clark Kent in Smallville used before he takes the identity of Superman.
- Blur, a character created by Neil Gaiman and Jamie Hewlett.
- Blurred (film), a 2002 Australian film
- Blurs (film), a 2011 Croatian film
- Blur, a 2013 live-action/CGI hybrid film.
- Blur (video game), a 2010 arcade racing game
- Blur Studio, a graphics/video effects company
- Loss of focus (computing)
- Motoblur, a custom Android UI developed by Motorola
- Blurring, a form of trademark dilution
- Blurr, a character from the Transformers universes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.