From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bo or BO may refer to
- BABO, also BA:BO, 2008 South Korean film
- Bo (film), a Belgiam film starring Ella-June Henrard as an underage escort; directed by Hans Herbots.
- Bo' Selecta!, British comedy
- Böhse Onkelz, German rock band
- Box office
Math and science
- BO, in mathematics, the classifying space of the orthogonal group
- In chemistry and physics, the Born–Oppenheimer approximation
- Bacterial overgrowth, medical disorder of malabsorption
- Bowel obstruction
- Bronchiolitis obliterans
- Body odor
- Bo (given name), name origin, plus people with the name
- Bo (surname), name origin, plus people with the surname
- Bo (Chinese name), Chinese family names
- Bo (title), a Chinese title typically translated as "count"
- Bo people (China), a nearly extinct minority population in Southern China famous for hanging coffins; of which only a small remnant-descendant group is known to survive, with only limited elements of their previous culture
- Bo people of Laos, see List of ethnic groups in Laos
- Bo people (Andaman), recently extinct group in the Andaman Islands
- Bo Jackson, American football and baseball player
- Bo Schembechler, former American college football coach for the Michigan Wolverines
- Robert Belinsky, baseball player
- BO, Barack Obama, US President
- Bo Brady, a character in the Days of Our Lives TV soap opera.
- Bo Duke, one of the main characters in The Dukes of Hazzard TV series.
- Bo Peep, a character in the Toy Story animated film.
- Bo Sheep, a character in the US Acres comic strip.
- Bo Sinclair, a character in the House of Wax (2005 film) movie.
- Bo' Rai Cho, a character in the Mortal Kombat video game series.
- Bo, a cartoon character in Muse magazine.
- Bo, the protagonist character in the Lost Girl TV series.
- Bo, what everyone calls an orphan named "Boniface" in the Cornelia Funke novel, The Thief Lord.
- Face of Boe, a character in the Doctor Who TV series.
- Little Bo Peep, a character from a nursery rhyme.
- Bo Rai, township and district in Trat Province, Eastern Thailand
- Bo, Sierra Leone, a city
- Bo-Kaap, area of Cape Town, South Africa
- Bő, village in Hungary
- Le Bô, commune in the Calvados département of France
- Bo (亳, Bó) in Shandong, the original capital of the Tang King who founded China's Shang Dynasty
Religion and culture
- Bo (instrument), Chinese cymbal
- Bo (parsha), fifteenth weekly Torah reading
- Bojagi, or bo, Korean wrapping cloth
- Bō, east Asian quarterstaff, staff weapon used in the martial art Bōjutsu
- Kol Bo, Jewish ritual and civil laws
- Sacred fig, aka Bo tree, the sacred fig under which Siddhartha Gautama was enlightened
- Táin Bó, genre of early Irish literature
- Call of Duty: Black Ops, a first-person shooter video game
- Back Orifice, remote administration software
- BO, the reporting marks for the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad
- BO, IATA airline code for Bouraq Indonesia Airlines
- BO, UIC classification for the railroad locomotive wheel arrangement 0-4-0 in the Whyte notation, consisting of two independently powered axles and hence four wheels
- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, first in the Legacy of Kain video game series
- Bo (dog), a pet dog belonging to U.S. president Barack Obama
- Body odor
- Bø (disambiguation), various places in Norway
- Pages that begin with "Bo"
- BOH (disambiguation)
- B&O (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.