From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bo-yi)
Boyi (also sometimes transliterated Bo-yi or Bo Yi) may refer to various persons whose name is thus appears English (however, original language versions may vary in spelling or pronunciation):
"Boyi" in myth or legend
- Yi (husbandman), also known as Boyi 伯益, a mythological hero.
- Boyi (Jiang), founder of the Lü state 呂國 (see zh:伯夷 (姜姓))
- Boyi and Shuqi (伯夷 and 叔齊), brothers who were said to have lived in China at the time of the Shang Dynasty and Zhou Dynasty transition
Persons called "Boyi"
- Boyi Bhimanna (బోయి భీమన్న), also transliterated as Bheemanna, Bheemana and other ways, a famous Telugu language poet
- Boyi Kao (伯邑考),the oldest son of King Wen, founder of the former Zhou Dynasty of China
- Feng Boyi (馮博一), an art critic born in 1960 in Beijing, China
- Guo Yi, a minister of Cao Wei during the Three Kingdoms period of Chinese history whose Chinese style name was Boyi (伯益)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|