From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boadicea may refer to:
- Boudica, queen of the British Iceni tribe who led an uprising against the forces of the Roman Empire
- Boadicea (1928 film), British historical film
- Boadicea (moth), genus of moth in the family Arctiidae
- Boadicea (song), song by Enya, released on her album Enya
- HMS Boadicea, different ships of the Royal Navy
- Boudica Warrior Queen, 2003 TV film
- Boadicea (aircraft) a Boulton & Paul P.71A
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boadicea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.