From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boarding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boarding may refer to:
- Temporarily residing somewhere, as in a boarding school or boarding house
- Boarding (ice hockey), a penalty called when an offending player violently pushes or checks an opposing player into the boards of the hockey rink
- Boarding (horses)
- Boarding (transport), transferring people onto a vehicle
- Naval boarding, the forcible insertion of personnel onto a naval vessel
- Waterboarding, a form of torture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.