|Town and Mandal|
|Elevation||453 m (1,486 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Both or Boath is located at  It has an average elevation of 418 meters (1374 feet)..
- Total Population: 42,766 in 8,898 Households.
- Male Population: 21,359 and Female Population: 21,407
- Children Under 6-years of age: 6,534 (Boys - 3,297 and Girls - 3,237)
- Total Literates: 19,673
Boath village has population of 10,737 in 2001.
Boath village is just 10 km away from National Highway -7, connecting from Varanasi to Kaniyakumari. Boath is well connected by bus route from Nirmal, Adilabad in telangana and Kinwat in Maharashtra. The nearest railway station is Bodhadi Buzurg in Maharashtra on the Adilabad - Mudkhed railway line. Boath has an old Vithaleshwar temple. The primary revenue sources of the Taluq is agriculture, with Cotton being the main cash crop. Boath has around 5 cotton ginning mills. The chief irrigation method is borewell irrigation with some acreage under the new boath irrigation project which was built recently. Deep forest is in the vicinity of Boath.
Kuntala Waterfall, Pochara Waterfall, Venkataeshwara Temple & Boath Project. Sai baba Temple.
Boath is an assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh formed in 1962 with C Madhav Reddy of INC as the first MLA. The constituency became a reserved for Scheduled Tribes from 1967. There are 1,28,101 registered voters in Boath constituency in 1999 elections.
List of Elected Members:
- 1962 - C. Madhav Reddy - INC
- 1967 - S. A. Dev Shah - INC
- 1972 - S. A. Dev Shah - INC
- 1978 - T. Amar Singh - INC
- 1983 - Marsakota Kasiram - INC
- 1985 - Godam Rama Rao - TDP
- 1989 - Godam Rama Rao - TDP
- 1994 - Godam Nagesh - TDP
- 1999 - Godam Nagesh - TDP
- 2004 - Soyam Bapu Rao - TRS
- 2009 - Godam Nagesh - TDP
Nagesh is the son of Rama Rao.
The villages in Boath mandal includes: Anduru, Babera, Boath, Chintalbori, Dhannur, Ghanpur, Kangutta, Karathwada, Kowtha, Kuchalapur, Marlapalle, Nigini, Pardi, Patnapur, Pochera, Sakhera, Sonala and Wajar