||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2013)|
July 12, 1971
Washington, D.C., United States
|Education||Kutztown University of Pennsylvania|
|Occupation||Director, producer, film producer, music director, music producer, writer, actor, blogger, political commentator|
|Notable credit(s)||The Huffington Post|
|Title||Bachelor of Political Science|
Bob Cesca (born July 12, 1971) is an American director, producer, writer, actor, blogger and political commentator. He is the Managing Editor of The Daily Banter, a news and opinion site founded by Ben Cohen, where he also writes a daily political column.
Cesca grew up in Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. He graduated from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor's degree in Political Science. In his personal life, Cesca is an avid bicycling fan. He estimates that he rides between 50 and 100 miles a week.
He began his career in media working as an intern for the Don and Mike Show in Washington, D.C. Later, he founded Camp Chaos, an alternative media production studio based near Philadelphia for which he animated and performed voices for the cartoon Napster Bad. He currently runs a new media production company called Snark Rocket.
Cesca directed music videos for Iron Maiden, Yes, Everclear, Motley Crue and Meat Loaf. He also designed the album and sleeve for the Yes album "Magnification" and the DVD release "Symphonic Live".
In 2003 Cesca conceived and produced ILL-ustrated, a VH1 animated comedy series which premiered in October of that year. In 2006, Cesca edited and directed the animated series Kung Fu Jimmy Chow for Heavy.com.
About Cesca, Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks has said that "Bob's writing is totally fearless. That's what I love about it."  In 2013, after whistle-blower Edward Snowden revealed NSA overreach, Cenk said, "Bob is good guy, smart guy, I like him, but ... there isn't anything Obama does that [Bob] wouldn't jump to the immediate, enormous and 110% defense of."
- "Bob Cesca". IMDb. Retrieved April 12, 2009.
- Contact Bob. Bob Cesca Personal Website. Posted November 1, 2005. Accessed April 12, 2009.
- Tag Archives: Walletpop
- Bob Cesca on DailyFinance.com
- Tag Archives: Manhattan Magazine
- THE FAMOUS SNARK ROCKET STUDIOS: SINCE 1946
- Snark Rocket Website
- ILL-ustrated. Imdb.com Accessed April 12, 2009.
- One Nation Under Fear: Scaredy Cats and Fear-Mongers in the Home of the Brave (And What You Can Do About It) at Amazon.com
- Uygur, Cenk (June 2013). "What Ammo Do Snowden & Greenwald Detractors Really Have?". The Young Turks show. YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkxUj4T7EaU.
- The Bubble Genius Bob & Chez Show Archive