J. Bob Kelly
- Not to be confused with Bob Kelly (ice hockey, born 1950)
|J. Bob Kelly|
June 6, 1946 |
Fort William, ON, CAN
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg; 13 st 8 lb)|
|Played for||St. Louis Blues
Chicago Black Hawks
|NHL Draft||16th overall, 1967
Toronto Maple Leafs
John Robert "J. Bob" Kelly (born June 6, 1946) is a Canadian retired professional ice hockey player who played 425 games in the National Hockey League. He played for the St. Louis Blues, Pittsburgh Penguins, and Chicago Black Hawks. Although official NHL records cite him merely as Bob Kelly he was commonly known during his NHL playing career as J. Bob Kelly, in an effort to differentiate himself from the Bob Kelly who played primarily with the Philadelphia Flyers at that time.
- Duplacey, James (1998). Total Hockey: The official encyclopedia of the National Hockey League. Total Sports. p. 1164. ISBN 0-8362-7114-9.
- Bob Kelly's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- John Bob Kelly's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- John Kelly's player profile at NHL.com
- The National Hockey League (1991). The NHL Official Guide and Record Book 1991–92. p. 378. ISBN 0-920445-19-5.
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey winger born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|