|Born||July 10, 1949|
|Marvel Magazines covers|
Larkin's many credits include titles such as The Savage Sword of Conan, Marvel Super Special, Marvel Preview, Crazy Magazine, The Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu, Planet of the Apes, and Tomb of Dracula. Larkin also painted covers for many of the Marvel Fireside Books paperback collections, lending them a simple, movie-poster feel. He did the same thing for the cover to the second major intercompany crossover, Superman and Spider-Man. In addition, Marvel occasionally tapped Larkin to paint covers for premiere issues of such comic book titles as Dazzler and The Saga of Crystar.
Besides his work for Marvel, Larkin has painted covers for Vampirella and The Rook (Warren Publishing), The Amazing Adventures of Holo-Man (Peter Pan Records), Lorelei: Building the Perfect Beast (StarWarp Concepts), and many others.
Larkin also provided covers to Bantam Books reprints of Doc Savage, as well as World Wrestling Entertainment merchandise featuring The Rock, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Kane, and Chris Jericho.
With wife Fran, Larkin is the father of a son named Ken and two daughters, Claire and Holly. Larkin lived in Hoboken, New Jersey in the 1990s. He has a son, Jake, who was 6 years old in September 2012.
- Bizarre Adventures #28
- Crazy Magazine #17-63, 65, 68-69, 71-72, 74-75, 77-78, 80-81, 83-94
- Dazzler #1
- The Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #21, 31
- Marvel Fireside Books
- The Incredible Hulk (1978)
- Marvel's Greatest Superhero Battles (1978)
- The Mighty Marvel Pin-Up Book (1978)
- The Fantastic Four (1979)
- The Amazing Spider-Man (1979)
- Doctor Strange: Master of the Mystic Arts (1979)
- Marvel Illustrated Books
- Spider-Man: His Greatest Team-Up Battles (1981)
- Daredevil: The Man Without Fear (1981)
- Star Trek: The Further Adventures of the Starship Enterprise! (1982)
- Marvel Preview #18, 19, 21
- Marvel Super Special #3, 5, 6, 8, 15, 16, 21
- Marvel Treasury Edition #28 (Superman and Spider-Man)
- Planet of the Apes #1, 4
- The Punisher: A Man Named Frank
- The Saga of Crystar #1
- Savage Sword of Conan #8, 27, 42–44, 82, 89, 92, 103, 120, 192, 198, 206
- Tomb of Dracula #2, 3
- Miller, John Jackson (June 10, 2005). "Comics Industry Birthdays". Comics Buyer's Guide. Archived from the original on October 29, 2010. Retrieved December 12, 2010.
- Shooter, Jim. "Bullpen Bulletins," Iron Man #148 (July 1981).
- Garber, Phil (September 3, 2012). "Long Valley photographer organizes musical benefit to aid child with serious illness". Observer-Tribune (Chester, New Jersey: Recorder Community Newspapers). Archived from the original on September 8, 2012. Retrieved September 8, 2012.
- Bob Larkin at the Comic Book DB