Bob Marshall (Kansas politician)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Kansas Senate
from the 13th district
|Residence||Fort Scott, Kansas|
|Profession||retired airplane pilot|
He is a retired airplane pilot from Fort Scott.
- Transportation (vice-chair)
- Assessment and Taxation
- Confirmation Oversight
- Joint Committee on Economic Development
- Local Government
Some of the top contributors to Marshall's 2008 campaign, according to the National Institute on Money in State Politics:
- Kansas Republican Senatorial Committee, Crawford County Republican Central Committee, Bob Marshall(self-finance), Kansas Contractors Associations, QC Holdings Inc.
Political parties were his largest donor group.
- Kansas Senate
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Follow the Money campaign contributions