Bob Peterson (Ohio politician)
|Member of the Ohio Senate
from the 17th district
March 21, 2012
|Preceded by||David T. Daniels|
|Member of the Ohio House of Representatives
from the 85th district
January 3, 2011–March 21, 2012
|Preceded by||Raymond Pryor|
|Succeeded by||Gary Scherer|
March 15, 1962 |
|Spouse(s)||Lisa Peterson (3 children)|
|Alma mater||Ohio State University|
Bob Peterson is a Republican member of the Ohio Senate from the 17th District. From 2011 to 2012, he served as a member of the Ohio House of Representatives, representing the 85th district. Before being elected to the Ohio House of Representatives, he was Fayette County Commissioner for 14 years. He was first elected as a state representative in November 2010 with 55.3% of the vote. He is the chairman of the Senate Finance General Government subcommittee.
Peterson won a full-term to the Ohio Senate on November 6, 2012 and was sworn-in January, 2013.
Peterson is married with three children,Sarah, Hanna, and Todd.
- Bob Peterson at votesmart.org
- "Bob Peterson sworn in for 17th District in Ohio Senate". The Chillicothe Gazette. March 22, 2012. Retrieved April 4, 2012.
- "Senator Bob Peterson". Ohio State Senate. Retrieved April 4, 2012.
- "Ohio House of Representatives: November 2, 2010". Ohio Secretary of State. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- "Peterson sworn in as senator for 17th Senate District". Vinton County Courier Online. January 10, 2013. Retrieved January 17, 2013.
- The Ohio Senate: Senator Bob Peterson (R) - District 17
- Peterson for Ohio, official campaign website
|This article about a member of the Ohio House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|