Bobbie Heine Miller
|Full name||Esther Heine Miller|
|Born||4 December 1909|
|Highest ranking||No.5 (1929)|
|Grand Slam Singles results|
|French Open||SF (1927)|
|Grand Slam Doubles results|
|French Open||W (1927)|
|Grand Slam Mixed Doubles results|
|Wimbledon||SF (1927, 1929)|
Heine Miller won the doubles title at the 1927 French Championships with compatriot Irene Bowder Peacock defeating Peggy Saunders and Phoebe Holcroft Watson from Great Britain in two straight sets. They also reached the final of the 1927 Wimbledon Championships but lost to the American couple Helen Wills and Elizabeth Ryan in straight sets. Her best singles performance at a Grand Slam event was reaching the semifinals of the 1927 French Championships in which she lost to eventual winner Kea Bouman in three sets.
In 1929 she won the singles titles at the Irish Open, defeating Billie Tapscott in three sets, and the British Hard Court Championships, winning the final against Joan Ridley in three sets. Heine Miller won the South African Championships singles title on five occasions (1928, 1931, 1932, 1936 and 1937). In July 1938 she won the singles title at the Dutch Championships defeating Nancye Wynne in the final in two sets.
Grand Slam finals 
Titles (1) 
|1927||French Championships||Irene Bowder Peacock|| Peggy Mitchell
Runner-ups (2) 
|1927||Wimbledon||Irene Bowder Peacock|| Helen Wills
|1929||French Championships||Alida Neave|| Lili de Alvarez
- Collins, Bud (2010). The Bud Collins History of Tennis (2nd ed. ed.). [New York]: New Chapter Press. p. 721. ISBN 9780942257700.
- Collins, Bud (2010). The Bud Collins History of Tennis (2nd ed. ed.). [New York]: New Chapter Press. pp. 401, 438. ISBN 9780942257700.
- Brady, Maurice (1958). The Encyclopedia of Lawn Tennis (1 ed.). London: Robert Hale Ltd. p. 67.
- "Tennis – Intern. Kampioenschappen van Nederland" (PDF). Nieuwsblad van Friesland. 11 July 1938. p. 6.
- Fitzsimons, Peter (5 December 2009). "Tennis legend cracks a century". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 26 July 2012.