From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bobby or bobby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bobby or Bobbie may also refer to:
- Bobby (given name)
- Bobby, slang for a constable in British law enforcement
- Bobby, British railway term for a signalman, as many early signalers were recruited from the police force
- Bobby, a South Korean rapper in boy group iKON
- Bobby (Bangladeshi film actress)
- Bobby (Indian film writer) nickname for Telugu Film Writer K.S.Ravindra
- Bobby (software), used to validate websites
- Greyfriars Bobby, a famous dog
- Bobbie, a British regimental dog involved in the Battle of Maiwand
- Silverton Bobbie, an American dog that walked 2,800 miles to find its owners
- Bobbie, a Thanksgiving-themed submarine sandwich
Film, TV, entertainment
- Bobby (1973 film), a Bollywood movie
- Bobby (2002 film), a Tollywood film
- Bobby (2006 film), a film about the day Robert F. Kennedy was assassinated
- BOBBY (band), an American indie-folk-psychedelic music group
- BOBBY (album), eponymous debut album of BOBBY
- Bobby (album), an album by Bobby Brown
- Bobby, soundtrack album to Bobby (2006 film) featuring The Supremes, Shorty Long, Hugh Masekela, The Moody Blues and Los Bravos
- "Bobby", song by Barbara McNair 1957
- "Bobby", song by Carmen McRae 1972
- "Bobby", song by Eve Boswell 1958
- "Bobby", song by Jerry Harrison 1988
- "Bobby", song by Neil Scott (Neil Bogart) 1961
- "Bobby", song by Pete Rodriguez Y Su Conjunto
- "Bobby", song by Ricky Valance 1961
- "Bobby", song by Robin Ward (singer) 1964
People called Bobby
- Bobby, Howie Mandel's character in the animated TV show Bobby's World
- Bobby Baccalieri, in the HBO series The Sopranos
- Bobby Brady, in The Brady Bunch
- Bobby Breckinridge, in Degrassi
- Bobby Bond, best friend of King Kong on The King Kong Show
- Bobby Boucher, lead character in the film "The Waterboy"
- Bobby Caffey from Third Watch
- Bobby Cobb, in "Cougartown"
- Bobby Crocker from "Kojak"
- Bobby Dawson from CSI
- Bobby Deerfield, a movie starring Al Pacino
- Bobby Drake founding member of X-Men Bobby is Iceman.
- Bobby Donnell, in The Practice
- Bobby Ewing, character from the TV series Dallas.
- Bobby Glover, a character in the TV series Little Bill
- Bobby Hill (King of the Hill), a TV character
- Bobby Pendragon, the main character in the series The Pendragon Adventure
- Bobby Generic, a character in the animated series Bobby's World
- Bobby Munson in "Sons of Anarchy"
- Bobby Simone, in NYPD Blue
- Bobby, in Stephen Sondheim's musical Company
- Ricky Bobby, the main character in the movie Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
- Bobby Singer in the TV series Supernatural
- Bobby Wheeler on Taxi
- Robert Goren "Bobby Goren" in Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Bobinder Teriyaki "Bobinder" in League of Lesbians: The Donkey Chronicles
- Bobby pin
- Bobby sock
- Robert (disambiguation)
- Bob (disambiguation)
- Rob (disambiguation)
- Robby (disambiguation)
- Robbie (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bobby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.