|Born||Robert Earl Deen
April 28, 1970
Albany, Georgia, U.S.
|Occupation||Television cook, TV personality, restaurant manager|
|Spouse(s)||Claudia Lovera (m. 2013)|
|Relatives||Jamie Deen (brother)|
Robert Earl "Bobby" Deen (born April 28, 1970) is a television cook, TV personality, and restaurant manager. He is the second son of Paula Deen and with his brother, Jamie, operates her restaurant, The Lady & Sons, in Savannah, Georgia. He also frequently appears on her shows, Paula's Home Cooking and Paula's Party. He and Jamie had their own show, Road Tasted, starting July 11, 2006. The Deen brothers eventually decided that they wanted to devote more time to their family restaurant, and thus did not continue on as hosts of Road Tasted. The original show has since been changed into Road Tasted with the Neelys featuring Food Network hosts Pat Neely and Gina Neely.
In 2006, Deen was named one of the "50 Most Eligible Bachelors" by People Magazine. Bobby announced his engagement to Claudia Lovera on April 24, 2013 and discussed the event on the Fox News morning show, Fox & Friends. In July 2013, Bobby married his fiancée Claudia Lovera at a ceremony at his mother Paula Deen's House.
- "Bobby and Jamie Deen: Bio". Food Network Hosts & Chefs.
- "Hottest Bachelors 2006". People Magazine. 14 June 2006. Retrieved 24 May 2013.
- "Bobby Deen Got Engaged Today". Food Network Gossip blog. 24 April 2013. Retrieved 24 May 2013.
- "Bobby Deen's Memorial Day holiday meals". Fox & Friends video. Fox News. 24 May 2013. Retrieved 24 May 2013.
- "Food Network Gossip: Bobby Deen Marries Claudia Lovera at Paula Deen's House". foodnetworkgossip.com. Retrieved 2014-01-29.
- "Cooking Channel Serves Up Fresh Series". PopTower. 7 December 2011.
- The Lady & Sons Official Site
- Road Tasted (Food Network)
- Not My Mama's Meals (official website for his cooking show)
- Bobby Deen on Twitter
- Bobby Deen at the Internet Movie Database
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a foodie, restaurateur or gourmand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|