|Full name||Robert Meyer|
|Place of birth||Long Island, New York, United States|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|1995-1998||Dartmouth Big Green|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Meyer attended Dartmouth College, playing for the Mean Green from 1995 to 1998. He was a 1998 Third Team All American. On February 7, 1999, the Colorado Rapids selected Meyer in the third round (thirty-second overall) of the 1999 MLS College Draft. The Rapids waived Meyer on March 25, 1999. Meyer then signed with the Pittsburgh Riverhounds who had selected him in the second round of the 1999 USL draft. He spent two seasons in Pittsburgh, then sat out the 2001 season. He signed with the Cincinnati Riverhawks in March 2002. He spent a season and a half with the Riverhawks. On June 25, 2003, the Riverhawks cancelled his contract “by mutual consent”.
- Meyer Drafted by MLS's Colorado Rapids; Nyman Signs With Dallas
- RAPIDS SELECT NCAA GOALS PER GAME LEADER ANDREW MITTENDORF WITH FIRST-ROUND PICK IN COLLEGE DRAFT
- RAPIDS WAIVE ANDREW MITTENDORF AND BOBBY MEYER
- 1999 USL Draft
- 2000 Pittsburgh Riverhounds stats
- Riverhawks Holding Out
- 2003 Riverhawks stats
- DEFENDER BOBBY MEYER RELEASED