Pulido's father, Roberto Pulido Sr., is an accomplished singer. Bobby often attended his father's concerts as a child. His sister is fellow singer Alma Pulido. Bobby attended Edinburg High School and was a drum major and also was part of the Edinburg High School Mariachi group. He was very talented even in his early years. Bobby is the pride of Edinburg for many young people who can only dream of making it in the music business. While attending St. Mary's University of San Antonio, Texas he joined the Kappa Sigma Fraternity but left his studies to pursue his singing career. He got married on August 21, 1996 to his old sweetheart from high school. He now has 2 boys Darian Pulido and Remy Pulido. At the 9th Lo Nuestro Awards, Pulido was nominated for Best New Regional Mexican Artist.
- Desvelado (September 26, 1995)
- Enséñame (September 17, 1996)
- Llegaste A Mi Vida (September 23, 1997)
- En Vivo: Desde Monterrey (September 8, 1998)
- El Cazador (March 23, 1999)
- Zona de Peligro (March 28, 2000)
- Esto Es Lo Nuestro: 20 Exitos" (August 28, 2001)
- Siempre Pensando En Ti (March 27, 2001)
- Bobby (June 18, 2002)
- Móntame (September 30, 2003)
- Vive (February 1, 2005)
- Enfermo De Amor (September 7, 2007)
- Pure Tejano Gold (September 2, 2008)
- Dias De Ayer (March 16, 2010)
Bobby Pulido Coleccion Vaquera
Bobby Pulido has launched a new line of clothing for men and women, called Bobby Pulido Coleccion Vaquera it is now available in Mexico, soon to be released in the United States.
- "Premios a Lo Mejor De La Música Latina". El Tiempo (in Spanish) (Casa Editorial El Tiempo S.A.). April 8, 1997. Retrieved June 10, 2013.
|This article about a United States singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|