||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (January 2015)|
Growing up in Tottenham, England, Razak was always fascinated by the stories of people who surrounded him in addition to films such as Spartacus (film) and Enter the Dragon. Enthused by an interest in the art of cinematographic capture, Razak’s passions would transfigure into his ultimate goal of becoming a filmmaker pursuing his dream by moving to Los Angeles.
He continues to direct commercials for national and global brands. These brands include but are not limited to TapOut, Dethrone, BadBoy Apparel, WearHead, Metro PCS, and Hayabusa, airing on channels such as FOX Sports, Fuse and Spike TV. Razak has over 100 commercials to his credit and has directed and or produced over 12 films (combination of full length features and shorts). His titles include The Striking Truth, Fallen Soldier, Sangre Nueva, Mask, and The History of MMA. Razak has been featured in Sundance and the Berlin Film Festival, and iNDemand pay-per-view for his acclaimed film Rites of Passage.
- "'History of MMA' captures sport's 20-year journey in America". si.com. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "New Tiger Schulmann’s MMA Anti Bullying Commercial". tsk.com. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- "The founder of Tapout Films, Bobby Razak, and UCMMA have announced a 'strategic partnership'.". mmauncagedmag.com. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- "Marc Ecko & Bobby Razak Push for MMA In the Empire State". fightmagazine.com. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- "Anniversary of Lewis passing bring sorrow for filmmaker Razak". SI.com. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- "Tough Talk: Q&A with Bobby Razak". fighterxfashion.com. Retrieved 13 July 2014.