From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bobcat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bobcat is a species of wild cat in North America.
Bobcat may also refer to:
- Mercury Bobcat, American subcompact car
- Skid-steer loader, a term used in Australia after the brand of same name
- Cessna AT-17 Bobcat, aircraft
- Bay of Bengal Cooperative Air Traffic Flow Management System
- Bobcat Company, a manufacturer of farm and construction equipment, mainly skid steer loaders
- Bournemouth Bobcats, English American football team in Bournemouth, Dorset.
- Charlotte Bobcats, professional basketball team in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Ohio Bobcats, several varsity teams at Ohio University
- Montana State Bobcats. varsity sports teams at Montana State University. Located in Bozeman, Montana
- Texas State Bobcats, Varsity sports teams at Texas State University. Located in San Marcos, Texas
- Bobcat Goldthwait (b. 1962), actor and comedian
- Cynthia Lynch (b. 1971) or Bobcat, professional wrestler
- Bob McCown (b. 1952), or The Bobcat, sports talk show host from Toronto
- Bobcat, the joining rank in Cub Scouting (Boy Scouts of America)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.