From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bobtail (disambiguation))
|Look up bobtail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bobtail may refer to:
- An animal with its tail bobbed
- A wolf who was leader of the man-eating Wolves of Paris
- A natural bobtail, an animal with a genetically short tail
- A Bobtail lizard or skink, species Tiliqua rugosa.
- A tractor unit not pulling a trailer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.