From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Giovanni Boccaccio, (?1313-1375), was an Italian author and poet.
Boccaccio may also refer to:
- Boccaccio Boccaccino (1467-c.1525), an Italian painter
- Boccaccio (1920 film), a 1920 Austrian film
- Boccaccio (1936 film), a 1936 German musical film
- Boccaccio '70, a 1962 film by Mario Monicelli
- Boccaccio (operetta), an operetta by Franz von Suppé, first performed February 1, 1879
- Boccaccio (musical), a 1975 Broadway musical
- Boccaccio (nightclub), a Belgian nightclub in Ghent or Oostende
- M/V al-Salam Boccaccio 98, a ferry that sank on February 3, 2006 in the Red Sea
- Boccaccio (Mercury), a 135 km wide crater on Mercury at (-80,5°, 30°)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.