|This article does not cite any references or sources. (March 2011)|
|Studio album by Bodacious DF|
|Recorded||1973 at Record Plant, Sausalito|
Bodacious DF is the only release by the short-lived band of the same name. Marty Balin had left Jefferson Airplane in 1971, and after producing an album by the band Grootna in 1972, he formed the band Bodacious DF with Grootna members Vic Smith and Dewey DeGreaze (Greg Dewey from Country Joe & the Fish). Mark Ryan, who had played with Quicksilver Messenger Service also joined. The band broke up shortly after the album was released, and Balin joined Jefferson Starship, with Charlie Hickox and Vic Smith both contributing songs to the 1976 Jefferson Starship album, Spitfire.
- "Drifting" (Jesse Osborne) – 4:30
- "Good Folks" (Lonnie Talbot) – 7:30
- "The Witcher" (Marty Balin, Vic Smith) – 6:26
- "Roberta" (Balin, Smith, Trish Robbins) – 4:25
- "Second Hand Information" (Charlie Hickox) – 4:53
- "Drivin' Me Crazy" (Smith) – 7:06
- "Twixt Two Worlds" (Balin, Smith) – 5:30
- Marty Balin – lead vocals
- Mark Ryan – bass, background vocals
- Dewey DaGreaze – drums, percussion, background vocals on "Second Hand Information"
- Vic Smith – guitars, background vocals
- Charlie Hickox – keyboards, background vocals on "Second Hand Information"
- Rhani Kugel, Anna Rizzo, Trish Robbins – background vocals on "Good Folks"
- Boots Hughston – saxophone on "The Witcher"
- Billy Wolf – producer
- Doc Storch – producer, engineer, mixdown
- Bodacious DF – producer, arranger
- Kurt Kinzel – assistant engineer
- Stephen Stone – photography
- North Beach Camera, Luigi Alfano, Jack Wright – photographic assistance
- Bob Fried – artist
- Recorded at Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mastered at Lacquer Channel, Sausalito