From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bode may refer to:
in people by surname:
in people by given name:
- Bode Miller (born 1977), American skier
- Bode Sowande (born 1948), Nigerian writer and dramatist
- Bode Thomas (1918–1953), Nigerian politician
- Hendrik Wade Bode (1905–1982), an American engineer
- Bode, Iowa, city in Humboldt County, Iowa, United States
- Bode, Nepal, city in Bhaktapur District, Nepal.
- Bode (river), a major river in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany, tributary of the Saale
- Bode (Wipper), a small river in Thuringia, Germany, tributary of the Wipper
- Bode (crater), lunar crater
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bode.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.