From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bodo may refer to:
- Bodø, a city in Norway
- Bodo, Alberta, Canada, a hamlet
- Bodo, Iran, a village in Kazerun County, Fars Province, Iran
- BoDo (district), a district of Boise, Idaho
- Bodo (Didiévi), a town and commune in Côte d'Ivoire
- Bodo (Tiassalé), a town and commune in Côte d'Ivoire
- Bodo, a village in Balinț Commune, Timiş County, Romania
- Bodo (genus), a genus of kinetoplastid protozoa
- Bodo Cranium, the skull of a Homo heidelbergensis or Homo erectus found 1976 in Ethiopia
- Bodo language, spoken by the Bodo people
- Bodo saltans, a free-living, nonparasitic species of kinetoplastid flagellate protozoan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.