BofI Federal Bank
||It has been suggested that this article be merged with BofI Holding Inc. (Discuss) Proposed since September 2014.|
|Traded as||NASDAQ: BOFI|
|Gregory Garrabrants (CEO)|
|Total assets||$5.5 billion|
BofI Federal Bank is an American financial institution headquartered in San Diego, California. Company stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol BOFI.  As of 2015, company assets totaled $5.5 billion.
Gregory Garrabrants has been president and CEO of BofI Federal Bank since 2007.
- Bank of Internet USA
- UFB Direct
- Apartment Bank
- Bank X
- BofI Advisor
- Virtus Bank
The bank has contributed to charitable organizations in the San Diego area.
The bank earned second place in a ranking of the best performing large thrifts in 2010 and 2011, and earned first place ranking in 2012, 2013, and 2014 by SNL Financial, a data aggregator for the banking and financial sector.
- "Corporate Profile". BofI Federal Bank. 2012.
- Kline, Allen (October 3, 2011). "Bank of Internet is Now BofI Federal Bank". American Banker. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- "BofI Federal Bank Financial Highlights". SNL Financial. 2015. Retrieved 21 May 2015.
- "Executive Team". BofI Federal Bank. 2015.
- "Corporate Philanthropy". BofI Federal Bank. 2012.
- "BOFI Completes Three-Peat -- Named Best of the Biggest Public Thrifts by SNL Financial for the Third Year in a Row". BofI Federal Bank. 2015.
- "BofI Retains Crown as the 2013 Best Performing Public Thrift and Is Named "The Best of the Biggest" by SNL Financial". Marketwatch. 2014.
|This United States bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|