From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bogart or bogart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Humphrey Bogart (1899–1957) was an American actor.
Bogart may also refer to:
- Bogart, Georgia
- Bogart, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Bogart, Ontario, a settlement
- Bogart's, a Cincinnati, Ohio, music venue
- Boggart or bogart, a creature in Celtic mythology
- A variant of the fedora (hat)
- "Bogart", a song by Nik Kershaw
- to bogart, to keep a marijuana cigarette for an unfairly long time while others are waiting; 1968 "Don't Bogart Me" ("Don't bogart that joint, my friend, pass it over to me") by Fraternity of Man in the Easy Rider film soundtrack
- Boggart (Harry Potter), a shape-shifting creature in the Harry Potter book series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.