From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (November 2014)|
The Bogey Awards is a series of German film awards. The award is based on the number of people seeing a film within a given time frame. The prize is awarded by the industry's trade journal Blickpunkt: Film.
- Titanium: Viewed by ten million people.
- Platinum: Five million people within the first fifty days of release.
- Gold: Three million people within thirty days.
- Silver: Two million people within twenty days.
- Bogey Award: One million people, or 1000 people per copy, with a minimum of 25 copies, within first ten days.
|This film award–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|