From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boi or BOI may refer to:
- Paolo Boi (1528–1598), Italian chess player who beat the Pope
- Big Boi, a rapper
- Boi-1da, a Canadian hip hop producer
- Boí, a village in Catalonia, Spain
- Boi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a village and union council in Pakistan
- Sant Boi de Llobregat, a town near Barcelona, Spain
- Boise Airport, an airport in the US state of Idaho
- Board of Investment of Mauritius, the investment promotion agency of Mauritius
- Pakistan Board of Investment, the investment promotion agency of Pakistan
- Bureau of Investigation, a bureau of the U.S. Dept. of Justice, became the Federal Bureau of Investigation in 1935
- Bank of Ireland, one of Ireland's largest commercial banks
- Bank of India, one of India's largest commercial banks
- Thailand Board of Investment, an agency of the Government of Thailand to promote investment in Thailand
- BOI, the ICAO code for 2GO
- The IATA code for Boise Airport
- Boi (lesbian slang), as a spelling that is deliberately altered for reasons of gender identification, sexuality, or group affinity
- Bôi River, Vietnam
- The Binding of Isaac, which can be abbreviated to BoI.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.