|Single by Limp Bizkit|
|from the album Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water|
|Released||November 20, 2001|
|Limp Bizkit singles chronology|
In the beginning, the video shows a woman in a bikini in an apartment looking in the mirror with Fred Durst watching her. Then she turns around and opens her mouth and spits out a mechanical arm holding a levitating bomb that is aimed in Durst's direction, causing Durst to jump out of the window and then blows up the whole apartment. Durst then goes to a burger stand called Bolacha Mole (which means Limp Biscuit in Portuguese), where he sits next to a person with a scar under his eye, across from Wes Borland, whose head falls off. Durst starts to eat his burger, but discovers that it is crawling with worms. After this, a car crashes into the stand and it explodes.
Durst wakes up in a bed with a woman who starts to kiss him, and then he pulls off the wig that she was wearing to discover that she has plugs all over her shaved head. Looking around, he discovers that there were dozens of couples kissing and having sex in similar beds. Prompted by this revelation, he starts to run away. While running, Durst turns into a cartoon and is chased by an army of humans with round bellies, and a sea of hot dogs (all resembling the Chocolate Starfish album's cover art) which turns into a giant sea monster that tries to kill him. After escaping, he changes back into his real form by ripping the cartoon character apart to reveal himself again and jumps on to a stage with the rest of the band. The stage is located in the center of somekind of pool (also located in Portugal, inside the Water Museum), which is in a temple where several dark monsters try to get to them and many sparks fly onto the stage. After the band finishes performing the song, Durst drops his hat on the ground and walks away.
This was the final music video to feature guitarist Wes Borland due to him leaving the band in October of that same year (Borland has since returned). Parts of the music video are a clear homage to Pink Floyd's The Wall. The opening scene, the conveyor belt of people falling into a hole and being made into sausages, and the use of worms are all very similar to parts of the epic Wall movie.
- My Way (DJ Premier Remix)
- My Way (P. Diddy Remix)
- Boiler (Video)
|Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)||44|
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)||23|
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia)||26|
|Germany (Media Control Charts)||50|
|Netherlands (Single Top 100)||68|
|Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)||57|
|UK Singles (The Official Charts Company)||18|
|U.S. Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks||30|
- You can find the museum pictures on Google by looking for "Museu da Água". The website is under construction at the moment
- "Limp Bizkit – Boiler – Austriancharts.at" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40.
- "Ultratop.be – Limp Bizkit – Boiler" (in Dutch). Ultratop 50. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- "Ultratop.be – Limp Bizkit – Boiler" (in French). Ultratop 50. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- "Danishcharts.com – Limp Bizkit – Boiler". Tracklisten. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- "Die ganze Musik im Internet: Charts, News, Neuerscheinungen, Tickets, Genres, Genresuche, Genrelexikon, Künstler-Suche, Musik-Suche, Track-Suche, Ticket-Suche – musicline.de" (in German). Media Control Charts. PhonoNet GmbH.
- Search for Irish peaks
- "Italiancharts.com – Limp Bizkit – Boiler". Top Digital Download.
- "Dutchcharts.nl – Limp Bizkit – Boiler" (in Dutch). Single Top 100.
- "Norwegiancharts.com – Limp Bizkit – Boiler". VG-lista. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- "Polish Singles Chart |".
- "Polish Singles Chart |".
- "Swedishcharts.com – Limp Bizkit – Boiler". Singles Top 60. Retrieved 2010-10-25.
- "Limp Bizkit – Boiler – swisscharts.com". Swiss Singles Chart.