From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boiler room or boiler rooms in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boiler room may refer to:
- Boiler Room (band), a nu metal band formed in 1996
- Boiler room (building), a room or space in a building for mechanical equipment and its associated electrical equipment
- Boiler room (business), a busy centre of activity, often selling questionable goods by telephone
- Boiler Room (film), a 2000 U.S. film
- Boiler room (ship), a compartment on a steamship that houses the boiler
- "The Boiler Room", an episode of the Tanner '88 television series
- "The Boiler Room Gallery", a contemporary art gallery in Oslo, Norway
- Boiler Room (music project), a music project launched in London in 2010
- Boiler Room (restaurant), a restaurant launched by Vivian Howard
- "The Boiler Room" A new Mickey Mouse Short
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boiler room.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.