Bokes Creek Township, Logan County, Ohio
|Bokes Creek Township,
Logan County, Ohio
|— Township —|
|• Total||33.7 sq mi (87.4 km2)|
|• Land||33.7 sq mi (87.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,079 ft (329 m)|
|• Density||38.8/sq mi (15.0/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code(s)||Area code 937|
|GNIS feature ID||1086482|
Located in the northeastern corner of the county, it borders the following townships:
- Hale Township, Hardin County - north
- Washington Township, Union County - northeast
- York Township, Union County - southeast
- Perry Township - south
- Rushcreek Township - west
- Taylor Creek Township, Hardin County - northwest
Name and history 
It is the only Bokes Creek Township statewide.
The township is governed by a three-member board of trustees, who are elected in November of odd-numbered years to a four-year term beginning on the following January 1. Two are elected in the year after the presidential election and one is elected in the year before it. There is also an elected township fiscal officer, who serves a four-year term beginning on April 1 of the year after the election, which is held in November of the year before the presidential election. Vacancies in the fiscal officership or on the board of trustees are filled by the remaining trustees. In the elections of November 2007, Darrell Ramsey and Joseph Ramsey were elected without opposition to the positions of township trustee and township fiscal officer respectively.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Logan County, Ohio — Population by Places Estimates Ohio State University, 2007. Accessed 12 May 2007.
- Examiner Staff, The. "Township Trustees: Township trustee results", Bellefontaine Examiner, 2007-11-07, p. 2.
- Examiner Staff, The. "Township Trustees: Township fiscal officer", Bellefontaine Examiner, 2007-11-07, p. 2.