From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bokha language)
|ca. 55,000 (2007)|
ymc – Southern Muji
ymq – Qila Muji
ymx – Northern Muji (Bokha)
ybk – Bokha (Black Muji)
ypm – Phuma (Black Muji)
The representative Southern Muji dialect studied in Pelkey (2011) is that of Pujiazhai 普家寨, Adeke Township 阿德博乡, Jinping County.
Qila Muji is spoken the following 3 villages (Pelkey 2011:166).
- Qila, Laojizhai Township 老集寨乡, southern Jinping County, China
- Wantang, Jinshuihe Township 金水河镇, southern Jinping County, China
- Muong Hong, northwestern Lai Chau Province, Vietnam
- Southern Muji at Ethnologue (17th ed., 2013)
Qila Muji at Ethnologue (17th ed., 2013)
Northern Muji (Bokha) at Ethnologue (17th ed., 2013)
Bokha (Black Muji) at Ethnologue (17th ed., 2013)
Phuma (Black Muji) at Ethnologue (17th ed., 2013)
- Nordhoff, Sebastian; Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2013). "Core Muji". Glottolog 2.2. Leipzig: Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology.
|This Sino-Tibetan languages-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|