From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boki may refer to:
- Betuwe Oogkliniek en Instituut / BOKI OOGZORG ( Specialized eye clinic in Echteld, Netherland since 2008)
- Boki (Hawaiian chief) (before 1785–after 1829) Royal Governor of Oahu
- Boki, Nigeria Local Government Area in Africa
- Boki people in Nigeria
- Boki Milošević Serbian clarinetist
- Boki Nachbar (born 1980) Slovenian basketball player
- Boki.b (born 1983) Croatian illustrator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.