From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bol or BOL may refer to:
- Bol, Chad, a city in Chad
- Bol, Croatia, a town on the Croatian island Brač
- Bol Airport, an airport on the Croatian island of Brač
- Bol, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Boľ, a village in eastern Slovakia
- Bol (surname), surname in the Low Countries and in Southern Sudan
- Manute Bol, Sudanese-born basketball player and activist
- Bill of lading, a document acknowledging specified goods as cargo
- Bol., the abbreviated botanical author citation of Henry Nicholas Bolander
- Bol (film), a Pakistani film directed by Shoaib Mansoor
- Bol (music), a feature of Indian rhythm
- BOL, an Internet Slang term for "burst of laughter", "bahaha out loud", or "bark(ing) out loud", a variant of LOL
- Bol, a derogatory term for people of Bolivian descent
- BOL or BOLO in law enforcement parlance, the abbreviation for "Be On the Lookout" (see all-points bulletin)
- Bread of Life Ministries International, a non-denominational Christian megachurch in the Philippines
- Buzz Out Loud, a "CNET's podcast of indeterminate length"
- 2-Bromo-LSD, a pharmacological agent
- BUPERS Online, a single point of entry application for logging into numerous web-based applications maintained by the Naval Personnel Command in Millington, TN
- Bill of labor, List of standard work hours required for completion of a job or task, or for production of a certain units of goods or services
- BOL in engineering, the abbreviation for "Beginning of Operational Life"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.