From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bola, from Spanish and Portuguese meaning ball, may refer to:
- Bolas, throwing weapon made of weights on the ends of interconnected cord
- Bola (volcano), a volcano on the island of New Britain in Papua New Guinea
- Bola, Togo
- Bola bola, a gambling game similar to Three-card Monte
- Bola (video game), a 2010 Facebook game developed by Playdom.
- The Battle of Los Angeles (album), by Rage Against the Machine
- Darrell Fitton, an electronic musician from Manchester, England, AKA "Bola" and "Jello"
- Tatar spelling of Bula River
- Bolae, an ancient city of Latium, Italy
- Bola tie, or "Bolo tie", a type of necktie consisting of a piece of cord fastened with an ornamental bar or clasp
- Rola bola, a plank on a cylinder on which a person balances
- Cyclone Bola a severe 1988 Pacific cyclone
- Bola de Ouro, a Brazilian association football award
- Bola (tabloid), a Indonesian sports newspaper
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.