- Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII
- Elizabeth Boleyn, Countess of Wiltshire, mother of Anne Boleyn
- Elizabeth Boleyn, Lady Boleyn
- Geoffrey Boleyn, Lord Mayor of London
- George Boleyn (dean)
- George Boleyn, Viscount Rochford, brother of Anne
- James Boleyn
- Jane Boleyn, Viscountess Rochford
- Mary Boleyn, Anne's sister and long-term mistress of Henry VIII
- Thomas Boleyn, 1st Earl of Wiltshire, father of Anne, George and Mary, courtier and ambassador
- Lady Margaret Butler, married name Boleyn, mother of the above
The name also occurs in:
- Boleyn Ground in London, often also known as Upton Park, the football stadium of West Ham United F.C.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Boleyn. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
Origins of a noble family from Belgium 200 years prior to the famed English Boleyns, of which the same were descendants. The origins of the Boleyn family are dated to records from the 1200's with the original spelling De Boleyne.
Bullen is actually one of many of the later Anglicised versions of the original Boleyn/De Boleyne surname.