From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bollinger can refer to :
- Bolinger, Alabama, an unincorporated community in Choctaw County, Alabama
- Bollinger County, a county of the US State of Missouri
- Bollinger, an independent Champagne house from the Champagne region of France
- Bollinger bands, a technical analysis tool invented by John Bollinger in the 1980s.
- Bollinger Mill State Historic Site, a Missouri State Park.
- Bollinger Shipyards, builder of ships, workboats, and USCG cutters
- Gratz v. Bollinger, a case of the United States Supreme Court regarding the University of Michigan undergraduate affirmative action admissions policy in 2003.
- Grutter v. Bollinger, a case of the Supreme Court of the United States regarding the affirmative action admissions policy of the University of Michigan Law School in 2003.
- Bollinger baby was refused treatment by Harry J. Haiselden
- Brooks Bollinger (born 1979), an American football quarterback.
- Danielle Bollinger, an American singer and actress from Detroit, Michigan.
- Doug Bollinger (born 1981), an Australian cricketer
- John Bollinger, American financial analyst
- Lee Bollinger, president of Columbia University and former president of the University of Michigan
- Lily Bollinger, ran the Bollinger champagne house from 1941 to 1971
- George Frederick Bollinger (1770–1842), an American settler. Both Bollinger County, Missouri and Fredericktown, Missouri are named after him.
- Otto Bollinger (1843-1909), a German pathologist from Munich.
- Tara Bollinger (born 1979) a model and beauty queen from Missouri who has competed in the Miss USA pageant.
- Terry Bollinger (born 1955), the American author of the 2003 MITRE report Use of Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) in the U.S. Department of Defense.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.