Bologna (Rome Metro)
|Owned by||Atac di Roma|
Bologna is a stop on Line B of Rome Metro. It is an underground station located under Piazza Bologna (at the confluence of viale XXI Aprile, via Livorno and via Michele di Lando, via Lorenzo il Magnifico, viale delle Province and via Sambucuccio d'alando, via Ravenna). It was opened in December 1990. Its atrium houses mosaics from the Artemetro Roma prize, by Giuseppe Uncini and Vittorio Matino (Italy), Karl Gerstner (Switzerland) and Ulrich Erben (Germany). It was involved in the October 2005 building works for line B1, a branch line off line B.
- Routes (terminate here): 309, 445;
- Routes: 61, 62, 310, 542 workdays and holidays;
- Nearby routes (via Catania direction): 490, 495, 649;
- Night buses: n2, n2L, n13.
- piazza Bologna
- Post office of piazza Bologna – Mario Ridolfi (1933-35)
- Sant'Agnese fuori le mura
- Villa Torlonia
- Villa Ricotti
- Chiesa di Sant'Ippolito
The station has: