From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bologna may refer to:
- Giambologna (1529–1608), Italian sculptor otherwise (incorrectly) known as Giovanni da Bologna
- Vitale da Bologna (fl 1330, d 1361), Italian painter
- Jacopo da Bologna (fl 1340–1360), Italian composer
- the 1980 Bologna massacre
- Bologna declaration
- Bologna Process in European higher education, named for the declaration
- Bologna Translation Service (EU Project)
- Bologna sausage
- Bologna (Rome Metro)
- Bologna F.C. 1909, a major association football club based in Bologna, Italy
- 25 Motorised Division Bologna an infantry division of Italy during World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.