Bologna Motor Show
The Bologna Motor Show was an auto show held in December, in Bologna, Italy until 2012. It was recognized as an international show by the Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles.
After being closed on the previous year the motor show is scheduled to be held between December 6 and 14.
On Oct 8 2013, GL events announced that Italy's only annual car show has been cancelled because of a lack of exhibitors.
The 37th Bologna International Motor Show took place from 5 to 9 December 2012.
The 36th Bologna International Motor Show took place in BolognaFiere, Bologna, Italy from 3 to 11 December 2011. Thursday 1 December will be reserved for members of the press and Friday 2 December reserved for members of the press and trade professionals.
The 2010 show was run 2 to 4 December 2010.
The 2009 show was shortened to five days due to the economical crise in automobile industry, and was run 4 to 8 December 2009.
The 2008 show runs from December 5 to December 14.
The 2007 show runs from December 7 through December 16.
- Alfa Romeo 147 Ducati
- Audi A3 Cabriolet
- Citroën Nemo Concetto concept
- Ford Focus Style Wagon facelift
- Hummer H3 Black Edition
- Hyundai i10
- Mahindra Goa GLX 2.5 CRDe 6seater (European introduction)
- Mahindra Bolero Pick-up 2.5 CRDe EURO4 One Cabin (European introduction)
- Mahindra Goa DX EURO4 (European introduction)
- Mazda5 facelift
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (European introduction)
- Opel Zafira facelift
- Peugeot Bipper Tepee concept
- Porsche Boxster RS60 Spyder
- Renault Modus facelift
- Renault Grand Modus
- Martin Motors Bubble (European introduction, licensed from Shuanghuan)
- Subaru Impreza STI N14 by Prodrive
- Subaru Impreza 2.5 STI AWD (European introduction)
- Tata Ace Electric
- Tata Elegante concept (European introduction)
The 2006 show runs from December 5 through December 17.
- Chevrolet Lacetti diesel
- DR 3
- DR 5
- Fiat Panda Panda
- Ford C-MAX facelift
- Great Wall Hover Limousine (European introduction)
- Katay Gonow Troy (European introduction)
- Katay Gonow Victory (Europe introduction)
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster (European introduction)
- Maserati MC12 Corsa
- Opel Astra MY2007
- Martin Motors CEO (European introduction, licensed from Shuanghuan)
- Škoda Roomster Scout
- Smart Fortwo
- SsangYong Actyon Sport SUT (European introduction)
- Tata Indica 1.4 DICOR 16v
- Tata Indigo SW 1.4 DICOR 16v
- Tata Safari 2.2 DICOR
- Tata TL Sprint
- Toyota Auris (European introduction)
- Volkswagen CrossTouran
- Alfa Romeo Centauri Concept
- Alfa Romeo 146
- Audi A4
- Daewoo No.1 Concept
- Maserati Ghibli
- ODA Spider
- Senna 916
- Skoda Felicia
- Zlatko Cosmopolit
- "Lack of exhibitors cancels Italy’s Bologna Motor Show". Retrieved 2013-10-11.
- "Bologna 2011: Ferrari 599XX evolution package". AUSmotive.com. Retrieved 2011-12-01.
- "THE 47 PREMIERES OF THE 2010 MOTOR SHOW". www.motorshow.it/en. Retrieved 2010-12-04.
- 3pix Studio. "Made in Italy – Tazzari ZERO – Auto elettrica – Made in Italy". Tazzari ZERO. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- "Tazzari Zero debuts at Bologna Motor Show, price revealed". green.autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- "Mazda 3 hatchback unveiled at Bologna motor show". carmagazine.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- "Indica EV showcased at Bologna Motor Show- Quicker than City, Corolla". indianautosblog.com. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Motor Show Bologna.|