From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Other derived terms
- Judeo-bolshevik, a pejorative stereotype
- Bolshevik-Leninist, a self-description used by early Trotskyists
- Bolshevik Island, the southernmost island of the Severnaya Zemlya group
- a former name of St. Anastasia Island in the Black Sea
- Bolshevik (inhabited locality), name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- The Bolsheviks, a professional wrestling tag team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.