||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (March 2011)|
|Country of origin||UK|
Boltfish Recordings is a record label based in London, England, whilst also operating in Liverpool, England. The label, founded in 2004 by Murray Fisher (Mint) and Wil Bolton (Cheju), has released music by acts from around the world, including Mint, Cheju, Obfusc, Yvat, Winter North Atlantic, Sabi and others. Initially releasing music via free mp3 downloads, they also offered CDs, DVDs and other formats for music and video, bridging the gap between netlabel and traditional record label.
- "Boltfish interview". Igloo Mag. March 2006.
- "Official Cheju website".
- "Review of Cardboard Rocketships by Mint". themilkfactory. April 2009.
- "Review of Broken Waves by Cheju". themilkfactory. January 2009.
- "Official Obfusc website".
- Official site
- Boltfish Recordings label information from Discogs
- Igloomag interview with Boltfish Recordings
- List of IDM websites
|This article about a United Kingdom record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|