From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boma or BOMA may refer to:
- Boma, Kongo Central a port city in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Boma Airport near Boma, Congo
- Boma, Ghana, a town
- Boma, Guinea
- Boma Plateau, a region of eastern South Sudan.
- Boma Upande, a settlement in Kenya's Coast Province
- Boma clan, living in Nigeria
- Boma (enclosure), a rural fortress or livestock pen in Africa, from this also meaning a district government office or district center in countries which were British colonies in Africa
- Boma, an outdoor entertainment area, usually thatched with open sides, in Southern Africa.
- Boma, an African style restaurant in hotel Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge in Orlando, Florida
- Boma or Borma, a character in the science fiction manga Ghost in the Shell
- Boma, a fictional creature in the Star Wars universe
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), a real estate industry group
- Bomas of Kenya, a tourist village in Langata, Nairobi
- Boma, Hindu demigod
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.