From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bombard may refer to the act of carrying out a bombardment. It may also refer to:
- Alain Bombard (1924–2005), French biologist, physician and politician; known for crossing the Atlantic on a small boat with no water or food
- Marc Bombard (1949–), American baseball player and coach
- Bombard (weapon), a type of late–medieval siege weapon.
- Blacker Bombard, an anti-tank weapon used by British forces during the early part of World War 2
- Bombard (vessel) - a small two-masted vessel like an English ketch, common in the Mediterranean in the 18th and 19th Centuries.
- HMAS Bombard (P 99), Royal Australian Navy patrol boat
- USS Bombard (AM-151), World War 2, US Navy minesweeper
- Bombard (music), a contemporary double reed instrument used to play traditional Breton music.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.