Bombing of Libya
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bombing of Libya or similar terms may refer to:
- 1911–1912: Giulio Gavotti, first-in-the-world aerial bombardment in a heavier-than-air flyer and first-in-the-world night mission in same; Italo-Turkish War in Libya
- 1942–43: Egypt–Libya Campaign, a World War II campaign
- 1986: Ouadi Doum air raid, a French campaign during the Chadian–Libyan conflict
- 1986 United States bombing of Libya, a U.S. air raid following the Berlin disco bombing
- 2011 military intervention in Libya, a multi-state campaign to depose the Gaddafi government
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.