From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bondo may refer to:
- Bondo (putty), two-part putty used in automotive, household, and marine applications, created by Bondo Corporation
- Bondo, Côte d'Ivoire
- Bondo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, a town on the Uele River in the north
- Bondo People, in India
- Bondo, Trentino, a municipality in Trentino, Italy
- Bondo, Kenya, a town in Bondo District
- Bondo District in Kenya
- Bondo, Mali
- Bondo, Switzerland, a municipality in the Grisons.
- Bondo, Uganda, a town in Arua District, in northwestern Uganda
- Bondo (The Band), Chicago rock band that wrote & released F.Y.I.D. (F**k You I'm Drunk) in 1998
Bondo may also refer to:
- Jeremy Bonderman, a starting pitcher for the Detroit Tigers
- Sande society (also: Bondo, Bundo or Bundu), a women's association found in parts on West Africa, especially Sierra Leone.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.